Open concept is a phrase we hear over and over again. Before you add the extra expense of taking down walls, give this a great deal of thought.
- Do you do a lot of entertaining?
- Is your lifestyle relaxed or formal?
- Do you enjoy people around you while you are cooking?
- Would you prefer to think, be quiet and cook in peace?
- Would a separate dining room create a space you would prefer to entertain in?
- Do you need the wall space for cabinets, furniture, etc.?
Whatever your lifestyle, creating an open concept living space is very personal to you and your family. Relaxed, easy-going or more formal and quiet? These are yours to decide!